Friday, March 8, 2013

Web 2.0 and Social Media --Wordle










WHO I AM

To Fedsys:

Dear Sir:

I am attaching a resume for your preview for the instructional technology position in Afghanistan. As you can see by my resume, I am a graduate of the federal law enforcement training center, Georgia with advanced firearms training at the federal facility in New Mexico.  I have additional firearms and self-defense training with the state of New Jersey and  the state of North Carolina. Also notice that I have several years of teaching experience in Baltimore City Public School System as well as Baltimore Community College. I earned a Master’s of Science degree in instructional and curriculum development.
Currently, I am working on completing a graduate certificate in web-based distance learning. I have completed several graduate courses in which the focus was on working with web 2.0 tools and learning how to use them as instructional tools. Web 2.0 tools can be used to construct a virtual community where your employees can interact, share their ideas and experiences. This interaction will allow your law enforcemt advisors to learn from each others experiences in their efforts to develop more efficient and effective methods of training Afghan police and police forces around the world.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment