Saturday, February 16, 2013

Objectives



I was a Baltimore school teacher for several years. I taught in one of the poorest areas of the city. With a recent back injury, I am thinking about teaching again. I will always seek to teacher in a title one school so my objectives are as follow:

·         Learn how to use Web 2.0 and social media to develop instruction that is interactive and engaging.

·          Learn the history of Web 2.0 and social media and how they are evolving as instructional tools. 

·          Learn how Web 2.0 and social media might be used to take advantage of students’ different learning modalities.

·         Learn how Web 2.0 and social media as a motivational tool


 

Standing at the gravesite of one of this nation greatest educators, Booker T. Washington-- the founder of Tuskegee University.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment